account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Almost all apps is crushing

Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Almost all apps is crushing

Hi

Sorry for my English... it is not my native language.

For last two weeks I have big problem with my Z3 WiFi. Almost all the time I am getting system warnings that some app has been closed or crushed during using some other (for example during using Chrome, Play Store is crushing) . I tried to reset to origin my tablet but first app crushed even before finishing reset process. Of course all apps crushing itself when I am launching them. I am using Android 5.1.1.

I ll be gratefully for any help.

7 REPLIES 7
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Almost all apps is crushing

try to boot in safe mode.

does the app crashing continue?

if yes, it means that the problem is more on the software side.

try software repair using Xperia Companion

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

In safe mode crushed all the system and tablet was restarted. It happened before very often. 

Is there any other way to repair the system without PCC? I don't have any PC or laptop.

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

maybe a factory data reset might work again. try it. but this time, make sure to observe the apps you are installing to see if it continues to crash..

you can have your phone reset at your local service center Local support

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@polish007

Have you disabled any app and/or setting? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

No I have not. The problem occurs even after factory reset before any apps updating. It will take some time to check my software with PCC and I will put here my feedback.

Emperor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@polish007

Keep us updated

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Now it's much better but still my Palbre is crushing, and the biggest problem is Chrome... it is crushing all the system and makes my tablet restart.