account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Album

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Album

For some time now my Album crashes and does not let me view my photos. I have rebooted my phone but it has had no effect. It now will not let me install the new Album update.
8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Album

Which phone do you have and which album version do you have?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

I have an Xperia Z. I have restored my Album to the factory version 6.2.A.0.22 in am attempt to solve my problem but no luck. The new version I was trying to update to is 6.4.A.0.16
Emperor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Where are you saving your pictures? (Internal storage or SD card)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Internal but it keeps prompting to move to Sd card after taking one or two pictures when I have hardly anything on my phone and then automatically moves them. I can't view any pictures at the moment without using file commander
Emperor
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Boot on safe mode and check again 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Emperor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

If that doesn't work then you might want to consider repairing your phone with PCC

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

Rookie
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I will give that a try, thank you
Emperor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Keep us updated