account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Message 71 of 437
Message 71 of 437

Re: A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Guys please WRITE EACH BUG IN A SINGLE POST, READ ALL BUGS FIRST IN ORDER NOT TO POST A REPEATED ONE AND GIVE KUDOS IF U HAVE THE BUG POSTED

Thanks

Inhabitant
Message 72 of 437
Message 72 of 437

Invisible dates of upcoming events in the calendar widget. seems to be displayed as white text on white background

Inhabitant
Message 73 of 437
Message 73 of 437

in addition to the bug with disappearing shortcuts of apps moved to internal storage from desktops: such apps also don't remember their places in app drawer (location, folders in apps menu) and jumps to the end of list after every reboot.

Learner
Message 74 of 437
Message 74 of 437

Chrome browser reboots the phone

Talent
Message 75 of 437
Message 75 of 437

@javiers2112 Man don't repeat the bugs just refer to above list they are already existing. just give me too or kudos
Message 76 of 437
Message 76 of 437

Battery. Draining. Very fast when using. 3g and wifi my previous version had very nice battery life idk what. Is happening tried flashing 3 times using pc companion
Apprentice
Message 77 of 437
Message 77 of 437

Problems with Sony Xperia L after 4.2.2 update

I have updated my Sony Xperia L (C2104) to Android 4.2.2.

Before update my phone was working very fine. But after update it is working slower. It has also some bugs which need to be fixed. I am writing here some problems.

(1)    Music player tool is not working in lockscreen.

(2)    Google+, Google Photos and other Google apps crashes. It crashes as soon as I tap the icon.

(3)    There is problem with touchscreen while charging the phone. Even I can’t draw the unlock pattern while charging.

(4)    Downloaded apps shortcuts are automatically deleted from homescreen after rebooting the phone.

(5)    LED notification is not working properly.

(6)    HDR photos are blurred.

(7)    Calculator is missing from small apps. I searched on Play Store, but couldn’t find it. Please make it available.

Inhabitant
Message 78 of 437
Message 78 of 437

Stamina seems to be broken. Estimated time stays the same no matter if it on or off. Maybe not a bug, but there was some difference in estimate on previous firmware

Adept
Message 79 of 437
Message 79 of 437

Movies App is worse than previous. The problem is mainly about thumbnails...

Message 80 of 437
Message 80 of 437

does subway surfers work,it didnt work on my phone.