account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Rookie
Message 51 of 437
Message 51 of 437

New Update has Many Problems

Hello...

Im in Turkey. We have a community about Xperia L in D.HForums.we can share problems with other people.

This update has many problems about performance, camera use, also stability....

First, We cant AUTO SCN mode in Camera.It will force close after open the camera...When we turn phone in English, problem fixed.But we dont have to use our phone in English..??

Settings > Storage > Move Files to SD CARD Option is not working.

Screen...Like contactless.Shining and dim.This is new problem..

Enter key is not working in keyboard.

thats not stable for all users.its like a custom rom.but official Slightly smiling Face

Many users has a wi-fi problem.They cant use wi-fi in home.There is no problem about internet or Modem...

Also, in stamina mode.We cant use notification lights...

Chrome is not work properly.Force close in many times...

And i forgot this problem ::: Sometimes sound not comes in speaker.It comes in ear speaker.also, vibration is not worked sometimes...

Factory reset or "Sony PC Companion Repair Option" is not fix that problem.Please, respect us.Respect us and support us.We're supporting you by purchasing your phones.

Thanks

One time poster
Message 52 of 437
Message 52 of 437

Re: New Update has Many Problems

and also tango, skype, google +, blackberry messenger doesn't work.

Rookie
Message 53 of 437
Message 53 of 437

i dont think so.I'm using all that programs.You have a different problem.

Adviser
Message 54 of 437
Message 54 of 437

@Cemdogu wrote:

Hello...

Im in Turkey. We have a community about Xperia L in D.HForums.we can share problems with other people.

This update has many problems about performance, camera use, also stability....

First, We cant AUTO SCN mode in Camera.It will force close after open the camera...When we turn phone in English, problem fixed.But we dont have to use our phone in English..??

Settings > Storage > Move Files to SD CARD Option is not working.

Screen...Like contactless.Shining and dim.This is new problem..

Enter key is not working in keyboard.

thats not stable for all users.its like a custom rom.but official Slightly smiling Face

Many users has a wi-fi problem.They cant use wi-fi in home.There is no problem about internet or Modem...

Also, in stamina mode.We cant use notification lights...

Chrome is not work properly.Force close in many times...

And i forgot this problem ::: Sometimes sound not comes in speaker.It comes in ear speaker.also, vibration is not worked sometimes...

Factory reset or "Sony PC Companion Repair Option" is not fix that problem.Please, respect us.Respect us and support us.We're supporting you by purchasing your phones.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm from Turkey too and i have exactly same problems. Also, play lists and shortcuts of apps installed in intenal memory disappear after reboot.

Apprentice
Message 55 of 437
Message 55 of 437

i have scn auto mode crash and sometimes walkman pause track( 0.5 sec i think and all my music in sd card) . rest on phone as stable..

Visitor
Message 56 of 437
Message 56 of 437

I am facing the same issue. SCN Auto Mode is only working when I change my phone language to English. We cant use it in our language (Turkish). Need a new update.

Adviser
Message 57 of 437
Message 57 of 437

Is somebody out there to CARE of our problems? 

or tell us a way for solution?

Rookie
Message 58 of 437
Message 58 of 437

there is no solution about that problems.we need a new update, maybe fix update...

Message 59 of 437
Message 59 of 437

These are not the only problem you might have noticed, games like subway surfers don't work even temple run 2 is lagging and when you come out from the game the phone will look like that the ram has been cleaned, no icons will be seen on the home screen for few seconds also asphalt 8 was working like a crap after this update, setting up wallpapers and lock screen wallpaper don't work many times, the notification sound stops at the middle, better go to the nearest service center and get your phone downgraded. the only improvement I found in this update was the camera.
Rookie
Message 60 of 437
Message 60 of 437

if they give us an update, they have to subscribe, support that... I dont wanna give my money for a crap....