account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 421 of 437
Message 421 of 437

Re: A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

They must fix the phone the first time, if they dont do it, they must replace the phone or give you money back.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 422 of 437
Message 422 of 437

Re: Xperia L - Touch Sensitivity Issue

The touchscreen sensitivity of Xperia L is very worst. multitouch is also worst. I think it is not a software problem it may be a hardware problem. Because the touch sensitivity issue persist from the first update to till now. I want a bugless udate and make the touchscreen in a better way.

And i also want to make Sony that if they cannot clear the touch sensitivity issue then they should introduce a buyback offer in India to exchange a old Sony smartphone and to buy a new Sony mobile.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 423 of 437
Message 423 of 437

Dear Developers of Sony Xperia L (or any other series they are working on), please make sure that the software update is bug free and NOT user-unfriendly. The fact of the matter is that it isnt SOME users who face this bug problems but almost all. We the users have faced problems related to camera, google chrome, WIFI/Bluetooth connection, Random Restarts etc etc etc. The FACT is that it was because of your incompetence that we as CONSUMERS have to face such a provocative inconvenience. IN the future please make sure that such problems do NOT occur as i hear sony has a reputation for such errors. Better yet please fire the developers and hire someone who are more capable of not overlooking such BIG ISSUES! I sincerely hope that SONY will make it their priority to fix this problem and RIGHT now its the 4th of MARCH 2014 and i believe that this problem has been persisting since December or was it earlier than that. Anyway i HONESTLY hope that you guys will correct the error.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 424 of 437
Message 424 of 437

Sony is my favorite brand, in other words I am a fan of Sony. But now I am finding many bugs on my Sony xperia L at 4.2.2upgrade. Like 1.when disconnect the phone the censor of the phone is still blinking(a red light) 2. some times the music of the phone is playing in the ear peace instate of loud speaker, then after restarting of the phone is performing good. 3. some times laggy. Waiting when will resolve this problem !!!

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 425 of 437
Message 425 of 437

xl restarts while using chrome and it happens only when gps is on .
when it restarts it stuks at the bootloop and nvr boot up. to grt out of it i have to take out the battery.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 426 of 437
Message 426 of 437

hello after new update on my xperia l..My camera blinks the display while shooting video in low light Conditions and Night
Highlighted
Learner
Message 427 of 437
Message 427 of 437

Hello my friends I am facing 3 most irritating problems (they may not be bugs).

1.On-screen soft keys. They take a lot of area of the screen. During gaming I become sad that I can't use the full screen.

2. Touch problem. first of all, screen sensitivity is so low. Even galaxy y has a better touch.

You cannot even use the phone with your index finger putting it perpendicular on the screen.

Also multitouch is not good. While playing games like prince of persia, dead trigger 2, slenderman, etc-where you have to use both of your fingers- the 'multitouch' don't work.

3.THE MOST IRRITATING- a lot of noise in the photos taken in low-light. Specially at night there are a lot of tiny pink coloured patches spread in the whole picture.

In night the photos are noisy and in day time the photos are not clear.

U know what even the 5mp galaxy s duos take sharper images. (in only considering the clarity).

4.Please someone tell me what happens after switching hdr on in video recorder, in my case it increases noise level to higher extents.

Please Sony do something to improve your so called '8Mp camera.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 428 of 437
Message 428 of 437

Guys my screen lock is missing. Restarted my phone several time but stil unable to find that screen lock.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 429 of 437
Message 429 of 437

Re: poor performance of xperia L

Dear Team ,

I was one of the strong Sony Product follower ...almost all my electronic goods came from sony family...but this Xperia L is making my love towards sony Product under shading stage....

After i updated the Android 4.2.2.  (Build 15.3.A.1.1.4) my phone became a scrap.... alarm is not ringing after following all advise from forum even i clear the data at clocks ,settings,applicattion,all, clocks... i forced stop, clear datas...but still alarm is not ringing only screen of alarm appears....

as soon as i open google chrome phone will get automatically switched off.....

if you team cannot find the right updates please dont ever releae new updates....... the support team are making consumers life miserable....

do do a proper research and release a proper update to assist all the Sony followers....

from team sony xperia L consumer.....

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 430 of 437
Message 430 of 437

Re: Xperia L - Touch Sensitivity Issue

Salaibalan is right my screen also does not
work properly