account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 411 of 437
Message 411 of 437

Re: Xperia L -Screen Flickering in lowest brightness

what about sensor big problem ????? ... thanks alot

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 412 of 437
Message 412 of 437

Re: A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

How's that I can't give no Kudo? Btw, U go boy - "slidelock"!!
I was complying about Sony too but they deleted my posts.

So once again...
I gave You my money so give me that XL from Your commercial!!

OK, now they gonna delete this post.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 413 of 437
Message 413 of 437

There is a problem in Xperia l.... When we use flash light at low
low Light d image quality is very worst i ever seen.....what to do some suggestions plz...... Thanks
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 414 of 437
Message 414 of 437

15.3.A.1.12 BUGS

1- Proximity sensor red light

2- Screen light flicker

Highlighted
Learner
Message 415 of 437
Message 415 of 437

Re: Xperia L Bug List

too many problems with new version 15.3.A.1.1.2.camera bugs with grey photo after take shoot... battery problems... sensor problems...i am very dissapointed with sony..this is the last time for me to buy sony smartphones...it is a shame for such big company like sony..my second device is samsung  core.it is a cheapest phone than xperia l and it has no problem with better quality in many  functions...i am so sorry sony....

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 416 of 437
Message 416 of 437

Guys anyone noticed breakage in the screen 0.2cm below notification panel on camera and also while moving the images fast and also playing videos with fast action.
Guys I found this after updating to 4.2.2(15.3.0.36) in my Xperia l.
Please tell me solution.
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 417 of 437
Message 417 of 437

Re: Xperia L - Touch Sensitivity Issue

I very te same problem since last update. Double tapping the screen at any time anywhere zooming te screen. Normally this happens only with image mode and browser settings. I mean finding difficulty in games. Can anyone suggest me what is the remedy??
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 418 of 437
Message 418 of 437

Re: Xperia L - Touch Sensitivity Issue

I have the same problem. The touch screen has very slow response and I have to press hard. And scrolling does not work, rather it opens something else.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 419 of 437
Message 419 of 437

In my xperia l has touch sensitivity problem it is not responsive .i have been to service centre 5times and they have updated my phone 4 times with 15.3.A.1.14 firmware update plz dont tell me to go service centre AND THE BIGGEST FACT IS THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS TOUCH PRONLEM IN ALMOST EVERY PHONE ihave checked 15 to 20 phone every has the same problem .i dont know it is hardware or software problem but it exist in my phone. PLEASE SONY FIX THIS ISSUE. compare any xprria l touch with any other mobile phone you come to know the problem PKEASE DO SOMTHIN S O N Y
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 420 of 437
Message 420 of 437

Phone restart every 15 minute, regardless of the use of the phone, standby or not, regardless of plugged/charging or not, regardless in a phone call or not, regardless if repaired reflashed 3 times the software with SUS and PC companion and restore factory reset on phone...etc

also does not connect often to 3g network. connect randomly...

ALSO to the developers:

Hallo,

as a Sony customer it is clear here that  Sony Update Service Application lack of an important feature:

the option to flash to the original out-of-the-box software after a wrong or a buggy update from sony.

Like me, most customer here entered a nightmare after an OS upgrade from sony. Then they have to lead to the service centers and wait weeks just to roll back the OS to its original version in order to be able to use them Sony "smart"phone.

so please put just 2 option on SUS while the phone is plugged to the PC: 
1: UPDATE/restore the latest official upgrade.
2: Repair/restore the original OS out-of-the-box software.

THANKS