account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Message 26 of 437
Message 26 of 437

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Hello everyone, this post is for the confirmed bugs only in the new 4.2.2 update, each bug will be in a new post so that we know number of people affected, if u have the bug click kudos, if u have a new bug, make a new post and please don't post about anything rather than simply the bug. Thanks.
436 REPLIES 436
One time poster
Message 1 of 437
Message 1 of 437

Xperia L Bug List

Xperia L Bug list:

1. Fake HD video recording. Its actually VGA video resized to HD.

2. Video recorded with Mono audio instead of stereo.

3. Broken notification light (for SMS, etc). It should able to light blue, not just white. (you can use 3rd party app to fix it)

Any addition?

Adept
Message 2 of 437
Message 2 of 437

Re: Xperia L Bug List

For stereo audio recording you need two microphones, right?

4. Xperia L has no Superior Mode as (what the show models do have)

5. Xperia L has no Small Apps, you also can't download these. Even cheaper xperia's have small apps.

One time poster
Message 3 of 437
Message 3 of 437

Xperia L have 2 Microphone

http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/c2105/userguide_EN_C2105_C2104_2_Android4.1.pdf

but just like Xperia 2012 that has been updated, the video recording software loss the ability to record stereo audio.

Message 4 of 437
Message 4 of 437

Which cheaper model? The cheaper one is Xperia E and I can confirm it doesn't have small apps.

Superior Auto was removed. The video shown on YouTube was a prototype.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 437
Message 5 of 437

Could you please send me your details in a PM, and I will forward this.

Make a relevant topic and include the following.

Name:

Phone nr:

E-mail:

Operator:

Product(s):

IMEI nr:

Build number:

One time poster
Message 6 of 437
Message 6 of 437

Dude can u help me?..I have a lot of problems with my xperia L camera..

Firstly it is about the video playback...after I playback all the recorded videos, it so laggy and the pixels starts to break,,it's so sad they said it has HD video recording but for me it's none..

Secondly, when I took pictures, some of the pictures in the album have coloured marks on them as if there's a bug on  some pictures..not all but some of it...

Thirdly, this is about the Walkman thing..u probably have heard about this..all the songs that u saved in your own playlist just dissappear after u restart ur phone..

So that's pretty much of my problems..it's quite sad I just got this phone 2 days ago and it has already cause me alot of trouble..

Plz if u can do anything, give me some advice, tech support or instructions then I will do it as long as my phone is okay man...I don't wanna waste my money on a crappy handphone..

And one more thing I already updated my phone with the firmware version 15.0.A.2.17...and my android version is 4.1.2..plz dude really need help Slightly frowning Face

Demigod
Message 7 of 437
Message 7 of 437

Did you try a factory reset after firmware update? If not try it.

Could you upload a photo with these marks? I want to check it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are satisfied with a response don't forget to give Kudos
Regular
Message 8 of 437
Message 8 of 437

Regular
Message 9 of 437
Message 9 of 437

The volume goes to max level each time I answer the phone, even if the bar in the display is only half way up...

One click up/down, and the level goes down to correct volume according to the bar.