account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 431 of 437
Message 431 of 437

Re: Xperia L - Touch Sensitivity Issue

I have the same problem
And i think all Xperia I owners have same problem
Highlighted
Message 432 of 437
Message 432 of 437

I think I just found why Xperia l has poor touch sensitivity. It's due to the scratch resistant glass see this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-l/general/xperia-l-glass-protection-t2598018 for further info see this page how it actually works https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=264422153708966&id=157989471018902
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 433 of 437
Message 433 of 437

Its not a hardware problem bcoz in 15.3.A.1.12 Multitouch issue is not there...
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 434 of 437
Message 434 of 437

phaneendra

I hope that
Are you sure?
Rookie
Message 435 of 437
Message 435 of 437

i am facing the same issue since purchase of my phone.......yes sony shud introduce a buy back policy in India

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 436 of 437
Message 436 of 437

In all countries not only India
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 437 of 437
Message 437 of 437

Re: A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Before this, I've got memory issues 'not enough space error' with my xperia l, then I updated to 4.2.1 thank god it solved my memory problem. Also my xperia facing with reset on its own.. on and on and on.. I format and solved! I installed avast anti virus in a mean time I already have avg, because I don't think avg could track bugs malware or virus issues, so there's two anti virus, plus I updated my xperia to 4.2.2 then, I realize the battery drain super fast then usual, and I can feel over heat on camera area. I had my xperia factory reset and re-format. Uninstalled avast. Take much time than usual to fully charged.