account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Regular
Message 131 of 437
Message 131 of 437

Re: A post for confirmed bugs only in the 4.2.2 update

Highlighted
Regular
Message 132 of 437
Message 132 of 437

After switching on my phone. Some of the apps shortcut disappear from the home screen. It has has happened many times after the update. Please help.
Learner
Message 133 of 437
Message 133 of 437

Can't use the phone while charging., the screen vibrates and I cannot use it.., and screen consumes 60 percent of the battery..,
Visitor
Message 134 of 437
Message 134 of 437

----COMMENT DELETED---

Visitor
Message 135 of 437
Message 135 of 437

The heavy Game like MODERN COMBACT 4, BATMAN The dark knight rises, Laggs which didn't happen in 4.1 of Xperia L... And the big Joystick issue....plz fix Joystick issue...making Gaming experience worse
Learner
Message 136 of 437
Message 136 of 437

Please help me I am updating my xperia l through pc companion and it is stuck on step 3 i.e. update.I have connected my phone and the update has started but the downloading is not showing any progress.Slightly frowning Face

T1
One time poster
Message 137 of 437
Message 137 of 437

bugs in 4.2.2

do not install 4.2.2 update if u are in india. update got bugs 
1) When clicking the 'Transfer to SD card option' in 'storage' settings it shows 'Storage has suddenly stopped working' and goes back to settings again.
2)and when i try to browse on google chrome my phones reboots on its own 
3) also still no support to set external SD card as default installation directory even cheap micromax has this option bez of this i canot install more then 2 gb data games Slightly frowning Face

4)when i try to pull down the notification bar with two fingers.. the notification bar dosent drop's down... and further more the notification bar.. doesen't work further after that.. and one has to reboot the phone to make it work again..

5) wifi direct wont work ...

Regular
Message 138 of 437
Message 138 of 437

Multiple problems after 15.3.A.0.26 update

Hi,

I am facing multiple problems after the latest 15.3.A.0.26 update on my Xperia L C2104 phone.

1) Phone keeps restarting abruptly while taking calls, running apps or just idling.

2) The camera option after right swipe on lock screen is not working at all. The camera works normally but it does not start from lock screen right swipe.

3) Many of my small apps like calculator, timer, notes etc. is missing from the right button. Those apps are not available in Google Play Store either. Also the list of apps that can be converted to small apps does not have them.

4) GPS Search gets automatically ON at abrupt times even though I have switched OFF the GPS option.

Please help how to solve these. I really like the camera updates in this release and want to keep it.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Regular
Message 139 of 437
Message 139 of 437

Lots of issues:

1) Abrupt restart of phone

2) Camera does not start from right swipe in lock screen

3) Small apps like calc, timer not available.

4) GPS starts abruptly even though I switched it OFF.

Talent
Message 140 of 437
Message 140 of 437

Lots of issues:                                                        (OK lets try to solve 'em.. Slightly smiling Face )

1) Abrupt restart of phone -

After updating, have you performed a factory reset ? i had the restaring problem before update, but now, its completely gone.. Slightly smiling Face

2) Camera does not start from right swipe in lock screen

I am most certain. This is not a bug, but actually a change in setting. Open the camera from normal menu..go to Settings option in camera mode & select Quick launch. Set quick launch to ( Launch only- still camera ..or any mode other than OFF).. The shortcut button on lockscreen must be working now.

3) Small apps like calc, timer not available.

Yeah..these were unavailable after up[dating..but this problem can be overcomed by performing a factory reset..at present, i think you are having browser and notes/mirror in small apps, right ?? Trust me..just do a factory reset to get  the older small apps back. Slightly smiling Face

4) GPS starts abruptly even though I switched it OFF.

I dunno about this one..hopefully, uliwooly or rickard can help you. Slightly smiling Face

Remember to take a backup ( if u want ) before factory reset.

Hope this helps.