account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A complaint and a farewell to Sony.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 41 of 42
Message 41 of 42

Re: A complaint and a farewell to Sony.

@RENRE7

you have 2 options

1) take your phone to a Sony repair center

or

2) repair it yourself, doing so, will void your warranty but will be a lot cheaper

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 42 of 42
Message 42 of 42

Re: A complaint and a farewell to Sony.

Even i feel d same....this is my last xperia.

I had black dot in camera view ...so i had submitted my mobile to sony service centre and i was informed tat phone would be replaced ....after 3 days they gave me a refurbhished unit...it was having dust in its port ....minor scratches on its side body and flaps were easily opening up and closing....It was not at all new. I rejected the repacement and service centre again issued for replacement.... At that time i had escalated the issue to sony customer system manager as well as to head of service in delhi. ....i got a assuring reply from them. ..

again after 4 days i received replcament which was in same condition but another mobile.

Service centre have again issued for replacment and have assured me that the replacement would be a new one. I had submitted it on 7 and now its 12 aug....

The first phone was submitted on 30 july.It has been 12 days now I am not using my phone.atill waiting for replacement . Slightly frowning Face

I mean how can sony treat its customer like this.They just falsely assure you that the case has been escalated...No action is taken against it. I dont have in faith in sony now.

From reading the main post in this thread i fear to test water resistance on my "going to come replacement unit"......This is my last xperia .....

And i hope many people would love to share their story of " My last Xperia" Slightly smiling Face