account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

A BIG BUG: Xperia T2 Ultra System Sound

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 41 of 58
Message 41 of 58

Re: Xperia T2 Ultra System Sound

helo,

i just bought this t2 ultra and also facing the same problem regarding the sounds quality of this model. the sound is worst comparing to samsung and others brand. i am very dissapointed and sony must do something, as  a senior in handphones empire..and also competent in sound system such as ur walkman model. 

touch dial tones just like one level sounds but already maximizes in all sounds volume settings. please, solve our problem. 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 42 of 58
Message 42 of 58

Re: A BIG BUG: Xperia T2 Ultra System Sound

I have brought the Xperia T2 ultra last month but the speaker sound is very very very very low even I kept full volume but Sony is working on this or not. Where is support assured by Sony and also what is use of buying the branded mobile.. 

Commissioner
Message 43 of 58
Message 43 of 58

@Rickard

no improvement in camera and sound 

may i have your attention on below issue please

in new kk update

old theme manager and lock screen (too much)

no sound improvement 

no camera improvement

life log, smart back light, motion control are not there 

Highlighted
Message 44 of 58
Message 44 of 58

Sony Xperia T2 Ultra running slow after KitKat 4.4.2 update

Hello,

I've just update my Xperia T2 Ultra Dual using PC Companion. The firmware version is now as it says ver : 4.4.2 Build Number : 19.1.C.0.116. Everything is running fine so far, but it seems that the device is lagging a bit, like running slow.

I've one more issue. During the update process some of my system drive (C:\) was eaten up, which is around 5 GB. I need to know where did those update files go? Is there any temporary storing location?! If any body know, please let me know. I need to clear them up & free up space. 

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 45 of 58
Message 45 of 58

Re: Sony Xperia T2 Ultra running slow after KitKat 4.4.2 update

if you are using win 8 then it should be 

C:\ProgramData\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\db\13740270\blob_fs

or 

C:\ProgramData\Sony Mobile\Update Engine\db\

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 46 of 58
Message 46 of 58

Set is slim so the sound will be poor.
Highlighted
Message 47 of 58
Message 47 of 58

Hi Firend,

Remember me? 

Well... I was able to sell off my T2 Ultra and as told earlier, I got myself Galaxy K Zoom.

And after using this phone for a week, now I can understand why Samsung is a best Android selling brand.

K Zoom is also a mid ranger phone just like T2 Ultra and therefore they can be easily compared.

Below are the pros of Samsung over Sony:

1) It has a far better camera compared to Sony. It uses Samsung 20.7 MP lens with 10X Optical Zoom and optical Image stablizer. Below is my observation in regards to camera

a) Very good low light imaging unlike t2 ultra's grainy pics.

b) excellent video shooting without frequent loss of focus from the subject.

c) No frame rate drops in low light situations.

d) Excellent front facing camera.

2) The screen is HD super amoled screen with very good colors and is much more pleasing to eyes when compared to Sony's screen.

3) Sound is very good.

4) Unlike Sony, I am still unable to find bugs in Samsung Android software.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 48 of 58
Message 48 of 58

Re: A BIG BUG: Xperia T2 Ultra Call Unreachable

When i connect to 2g data network. My sim goes to the unreachable and cannot receive any incoming calls.

Note: When connected to 2g network sending/receiving of packets must be ongoing to occur this bug. I hv a missed call alert activated to my operator and i do get text notifications always when i'm connected to data network. Please help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 49 of 58
Message 49 of 58

Re: A BIG BUG: Xperia T2 Ultra Call Unreachable

Let me be frank guys..

For the sound quality which is bad especially played at the max volume.

After 4 moths struggling with setting, finally I got the cause of the problem

Some guys in my forum says that it's the xloud so I tried.to uncheck it and it's still the same

But it turns out to be the "clear phase TM" the one causing the ausio distortion problem here

While "xloud" clearly make the volume louder it doesn't distort the sound, the "clear phase TM" is the one that caused the audio distortion.

So I hope sony will further improve their feature with the next update or patch. Instead of releasing newer T series I hope. Especially mid-range phone with a good and manitained feature will be a big hype in future

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 50 of 58
Message 50 of 58

I,be just bought T2. EXPECTING Sony sound quality. I ask Sony to déclare this bug allows us to replace model or refund.