account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

6.0.1 Screenshot Problem (FullScreen Signs)

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 31
Message 1 of 31

6.0.1 Screenshot Problem (FullScreen Signs)

Dear SONY TEAM,

After 6.0.1 update, I found that, when I try to have screenshot, it adds unneeded menu signs. Before update, it was taking very clear screenshots of my taken photos on FULLSCREEN*** 

Here's the explanation of WHAT I DO:

I take a photo; as you know, when you go to ALBUM, you can view your photos full screen without signs like menu-back-options etc. Before update, I was zooming my photo and I was having VERY CLEAR SCREENSHOT of my zoomed photo. But now, after update, it adds MENU-OPTIONS etc signs; these signs were disappearing before update, now these signs can not disappear and they are on my screenshot photos... this is really embrassing...

Please have an update or tell me the way of HowTo downgrade****

Kind Regards

Can Kurdi

30 REPLIES 30
Emperor
Message 2 of 31
Message 2 of 31

Re: 6.0.1 Screenshot Problem (FullScreen Signs)

@funnYD

That's only true if you use the small app, and it was like that on Lollipop

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 31
Message 3 of 31

@uliwooly thank you for your comment. I need a very clear solution without 3rf party company. I just want my Sony Mobile's simple feature available, clearly.

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards
Emperor
Message 4 of 31
Message 4 of 31

@funnYD

but it works just fine, post some screenshots of the issue

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 31
Message 5 of 31

DDear  @uliwool

Now you can see I thiink.. 

When I have screenshot on fullscreen these signs were not appearin.

PS: Its a very big shame to try to upload an image on full view via  mobilesite, because It is impossible, now I am having shame on full site... 

Screenshot_20160701-101340.png

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 31
Message 6 of 31

@uliwooly I hope you see now
Emperor
Message 7 of 31
Message 7 of 31

@funnYD

I can't recreate your issue, could you test it in >>> safe mode ?

Inhabitant
Message 8 of 31
Message 8 of 31

Dear uliwooly

Take a photo with your camera then open it with simple viewer fullscreen, when you zoom it will appear fullscreen; then press on/off button for a few seconds to let it view options and select SCREENSHOT.

Before update, it was hiding these signs and it was taking a very clear screenshot. Now it is not hiding signs... That's the problem.

Kind regards

Can Kurdi

Emperor
Message 9 of 31
Message 9 of 31

@funnYD

Just tested it what you said, I don't see those "signs"

this is what I've done

open a photo with the album app > select a photo > take a screenshot = fullscreen screenshot w/o any icons

open the camera > took a picture > tap on the picture > took a screenshot = fullscreen screenshot w/o any icons 

open the camera > took a picture > tap on the picture > zoom in > took a screenshot = fullscreen screenshot w/o any icons 

Message 10 of 31
Message 10 of 31

Press volume down and power button. Otherwise it will show the icons as the power button only method opens the ui.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.