account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

4 Steps Rooting for Xperia Go JB [6.2.A.1.100] from DooMLoRD of XDA [Locked and Unlocked Bootloader]

Commissioner
Message 51 of 72
Message 51 of 72

Re: 4 Steps Rooting for Xperia Go JB [6.2.A.1.100] from DooMLoRD of XDA [Locked and Unlocked Bootloa

How to unroot it back?

Message 52 of 72

Re: 4 Steps Rooting for Xperia Go JB [6.2.A.1.100] from DooMLoRD of XDA [Locked and Unlocked Bootloa

Hi, sissy...

i finished rooting and all...but when i try to darkify i cant able to copy the the downloaded apks to systeem>app...

i dont have permission.. its read only, i think so..

help me in this..waiting for ur reply

Commissioner
Message 53 of 72
Message 53 of 72

Hi Davidmarshall,

You need some root explorer [ES Explorer, etc.] or the likes. Enable Root access then

Mount R/W to system and of data..

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 54 of 72
Message 54 of 72

im gonna root my go but the only reason that i wanna root it is to fix the lag of the calls log and making calls etc ,afer i have updated it to last dam android version 4.1.2

So is that rooting gonna fix that problem ??? does any one had the same problem and it get fixed after this root ??

thank you ))

Visitor
Message 55 of 72
Message 55 of 72

Kindly deleted this topic as it is useless and not working.please put genuine thing only like Sony brand.
Commissioner
Message 56 of 72
Message 56 of 72

Hi bro SonyG0,

I haven't really encountered much of Phone Call lags since I bought this phone.

Very minimal with occasinal restart/reboot (twice to thrice a week).

The rooting per se does not help improve the performance but if you do remove

bloatwares that you do not use yourself, then you will be able to save RAM and disk

space. What rooting does is it gives you full access to your system and/or data directories

to be able to have full control over what apps you want to install. But not all apps can be

safely deleted. The list is in the link below.

[JB Update] [6.2.A.1.100] List Of Apps/Bloatwares That Are Safe to Delete

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Eljun

Commissioner
Message 57 of 72
Message 57 of 72

Re: 4 Steps Rooting for Xperia Go JB [6.2.A.1.100] by DooMLoRD XDA [Locked and Unlocked Bootloader]

Hi Jdvaghela,

I do not exactly understand what you are talking about and why does it not work for you

but you may elaborate if you like to get some help. Thanks

Adviser
Message 58 of 72
Message 58 of 72

Nothing happens after this.. what can I do?

Untitled-1.jpg

Apprentice
Message 59 of 72
Message 59 of 72

stupid question, but I'm going to need to used the xperia phone companion software to back u my broken phone and then sync my new phone to my old phones content.

I'm guessing I should do the sync first, then update to ICS/JB (which is better? can I still update to ICS after the JB update release in april?) and then after all of that, root the phone and start theming, correct?

also, smart keyboard-pro and handscent should work fine with a rooted ICS/JB XGO right?

Commissioner
Message 60 of 72
Message 60 of 72

I think that is the part when you will have to wait patiently. how's you phone? Rooted or not?

Make sure that all 5 required steps above were met.