account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

3g internet issue in Xperia l

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 51 of 57
Message 51 of 57

Re: 3g internet issue in Xperia l

You got to save your data settings you received from Airtel or need to configure your APN manually. Smartphone needs smart people as well Winking Face

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 52 of 57
Message 52 of 57

Hi Guys, even I am facing the same problem using the tata docomo sim, it shows R in my home network as well as my phone doesnt connect to 3g, something which we cannot expect from a brand like sony...A total waste of my moneyFace with Steam from Nose 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 53 of 57
Message 53 of 57

it does not work out with aitrel too...did not impress me..

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 54 of 57
Message 54 of 57

hey guys.....do one face anyother issue other than ths like...device memory getting full all by itself..if no then can you share your build version ..here

Highlighted
asj
Learner
Message 55 of 57
Message 55 of 57

For 3G, you have to select 'WCDMA' in 'Network mode'. With some operators, 'WCDMA(preferred)/GSM' doesn't seem to work as it should be.

However, the case is entirely different on Tata Docomo. The mistake is on Tata Docomo's side totally. Its pathetic.

Tata Docomo has made their policies of such kind and their systems so that the internet autodisconnects after every 40 minutes. Also, an Internet Session don’t get established with just a single attempt on enabling Data. It is because they have made their systems like that, and this situation is pathetic especially for combo recharges where you get TT+Data.

So, I would rather suggest every Tata Docomo customer to port out of Tata Docomo. I know Tata Docomo is cheap, but still cheaper are their services. Atleast use better services and have a peace of mind. Please see the link here for more details.

http://telecomtalk.info/is-tata-docomos-disruptive-innovation-in-data-services-irking-users/108279/

So, all Tata Docomo customers, please port out citing the above reasons, and show them that they can't do just what they like. I've already ported out!

Highlighted
wd
Visitor
Message 56 of 57
Message 56 of 57

is the data connection fine with vodaphone?

Adviser
Message 57 of 57
Message 57 of 57

If ur having dis R sign
Den goto settings n click on more under wireless n networks
Den mobile network n enable data roaming
It will connect to d net.