account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

3G Video Call

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 21 of 36
Message 21 of 36

Re: 3G Video Call

Was searching for this information and I saw this thread. So, front facing camera and no 3G video call. What a waste? For a phone of this quality, this is not acceptable. Just bought one and I'm already regretting it. I'm very diappointed. Like I was asking in a thread I created earlier... Can't Sony Ericsson just work on a software update to fix this injustice?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 22 of 36
Message 22 of 36

its only in the hands of SE, hope they will do it when we get android 4 update

Forum Legend
Message 23 of 36
Message 23 of 36

I doubt it, unless Sony Ericsson add this feature

Adviser
Message 24 of 36
Message 24 of 36

I wish they provide native video calling in new phones that have launched in MWC today.

Emperor
Message 25 of 36
Message 25 of 36

they should just offer this or include this add-on to countries that do support it, otherwise its a waste of internal space, I'm sure you agree on that Slightly smiling Face

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 26 of 36
Message 26 of 36

exactly....Sony Ericsson people were the first to introuce such kind of features in the times of Nokia. I wish to buy one of these if they provide Video call facility. Its most popular in India.

Emperor
Message 27 of 36
Message 27 of 36

they haven't fixed the bugs on their 2011 Xperias, to be honest I hardly doubt they'll include this on future updates, its taking them all this time to release ICS (late April/May)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 28 of 36
Message 28 of 36

Hi Gurudatta,,

It is not possible to make 3g video calls in Neo.

And also there is no downloadble software in android market to overcome this difficulty.

And Samsung Galaxy s ,s2 support 3g video calls.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 29 of 36
Message 29 of 36

where is the video call option in Neo V???

Emperor
Message 30 of 36
Message 30 of 36

as you can see this all over Android doesn't support video call over 3G neither iOS or windows mobile 7.5