account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

3 moviles sony xpedia z2 a reparar

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

3 moviles sony xpedia z2 a reparar

What is not normal is the repair service. Xpedia buy a sony z2 and defect repair screen and take him after 17 days give me another mobile totally changed. Other Sony xpedia z2 which shortly by another problem again after repair and another 15 days of waiting for me back other than Sony xpedia z2. Over a logo to start a Greek telecommunications company, poorly mounted screen with the frame and the start button comfortably. ¿15 days for this? Two repairs more than a month between the two repairs unable to communicate to give me a cell of another distant country and more spoiled? What gave me solution? Then leave again for repair again. Were other 15 days? What will the new mobile spoiled me to deliver? No seriously buy a mobile and warranty and Sony Xpedia Get 3 Z2 delivered with serious defects. And what's left to tell me when I return to give the fourth Sony xpedia Z2. A mobile defect occurring is rare but normal case is sent to Sony repaired or replaced and all sorted. But it is not normal to have already given me 3 different mobile sony xpedia z2 and none is free from serious defects and waiting for April 1 xpedia Mobile Sony z2 I'm not sure this quite correct

Non-English post, copy paste from new post //Hampus

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: 3 moviles sony xpedia z2 a reparar

Hi @Roberto143

Please, post your question in English as is the only langauge used in the Support forum so as to be able to get help. You can use Google transaltor to help you if you don't speak in English.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Master
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: 3 moviles sony xpedia z2 a reparar

I'm sorry to hear about what you're experiencing. I recommend that you contact your local Xperia Support for further help. Local support

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.