account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

.205 is rolling !! :D

NKD
Enthusiast
Message 161 of 213
Message 161 of 213

Re: .205 is rolling !! :D

android l is only for google devices such as nexus...xperia wont ever get android l
Apprentice
Message 162 of 213
Message 162 of 213

Backlight

Hi,

the option "adapt to the environmental conditions" is not working with my back light. I don't know if it is some problem with the sensor. My firmware is .205

Apprentice
Message 163 of 213
Message 163 of 213

Re: Light sensor

Do you mean the "Adapt to light condition" brightness setting?
NKD
Enthusiast
Message 164 of 213
Message 164 of 213

Re: Light sensor

yes
Apprentice
Message 165 of 213
Message 165 of 213

Update

When the new xsp update will be availible in poland on other providers than orange and tmobile. Can anyone answer me that? I asked my provider and they have no clue, sp after 4.3 is just a piece of trash witch cant be used even to call anyone without problems. Really as a customer of sony i must wait forerever for an update of the phone they ruined?

Apprentice
Message 166 of 213
Message 166 of 213

Re: Update

sony answer pls!

Regular
Message 167 of 213
Message 167 of 213

Any word on update for the Netherlands? My provider is Tele2.

One time poster
Message 168 of 213
Message 168 of 213

Screen and restarting issues after the .205 update

Hi folks, I am sure many of you had installed the .205 update. Overall it is great. It improved the performance of the phone dramatically (compared to .201 update).

Nonetheless, I have been experiencing two problems on my phone:

(1) The phone occasionally stopped working, turned to dark yellow, and was backed to normal after few seconds. Although it may just be a problem of few seconds, this could be quite annoying.

(2) Another problem is a bigger issue to me. Sometimes the phone automatically restarted without ANY signal. This is certainly not good since we could miss some calls because of this.

Is there any friend experiencing the same issues?

Highlighted
Regular
Message 169 of 213
Message 169 of 213

What the heck. I downloaded the update on PC companion, then it told me to plug the phone in but it couldn't install the update. Now my phone can't connect to PCC anymore. My original Sony USB cable broke so I can't use that one.

Regular
Message 170 of 213
Message 170 of 213

SUS doesn't work either. Thinking about flashing it cause Sony is being really annoying again.