account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

.205 is rolling !! :D

Adviser
Message 131 of 213
Message 131 of 213

Re: .205 is rolling !! :D

Update is available in Brazil. I updated my SP in the last weekend, via PC Companion. The .205 firmware works very good :smileysmileythumbsup:

Regular
Message 132 of 213
Message 132 of 213

I'm in France and still no update for me? Slightly frowning Face
C5303 rom stock. 201
Regular
Message 133 of 213
Message 133 of 213

Still waiting for Generic NL.. Why does it take so much Vodafone NL is the only operator that released it Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
Adept
Message 134 of 213
Message 134 of 213

Heating SP

I updated my XSP to .205 and its a lot

And shorter charging time is not working to me.

Phone heats a lot when charging or playing games.

Message 135 of 213
Message 135 of 213

205 is rolling? No it isn't. Not if you spent lots of money to buy a Sony phone. If you were given the phone as part of a contract then maybe, but if the phone is yours then no, it is not rolling.

Commissioner
Message 136 of 213
Message 136 of 213

AnnoyedUKCustomer 

Sorry for you and you have the right to complain, but please stop fill every thread with your disappointed posts.

This behaviour will not help you and other user here in the forum!

Contact Sony UK via email or phone ok?

No offense to you. Peace!

Message 137 of 213
Message 137 of 213

Re: .205 is NOT rolling !! :D

@fedebt wrote:

@AnnoyedUKCustomer 

Sorry for you and you have the right to complain, but please stop fill every thread with your disappointed posts.

This behaviour will not help you and other user here in the forum!

Contact Sony UK via email or phone ok?

No offense to you. Peace!

I have not posted anything that was completely off-topic. People talk about the new firmware and I provide my opinion on it. Stating that 205 is rolling is inaccurate and will mislead customers to believe they will get this update, which is not guaranteed at all.

Haven't you read what happens when you contact Sony via email or phone?

Commissioner
Message 138 of 213
Message 138 of 213

.205 is now available in Croatia (most likely it is the Central European 3 - CE3 1272-3354 version, but I'll know more when I install it)

The Guardian (British news site) is in the background because it clearly shows date, month and year on the Web page.

205.jpg

Commissioner
Message 139 of 213
Message 139 of 213

the point is not to be in-topic or off-topic and yes you can provide your opinion.

you are angry i can understand because i've waited months like you (and a ton of user here) for new firmware.

But fill every thread with it will not help you, ok?

if everybody starts to behave like you this forum will be a mess.

Hope you can understand what i mean.

Message 140 of 213
Message 140 of 213

Re: .205 is NOT rolling !! :D

Of course I understand. I am sure that Sony will take action if I break the forum rules. Apparently they can manage the forum more quickly than their phone software.