account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

13w14 Xperia z back lifted

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

13w14 Xperia z back lifted

Please tell me Sony, how can my backplate of the Xperia z lifting off by myself, and this is not covered by warranty. And what's I'm doing wrong with it.
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: 13w14 Xperia z back lifted

so you lifted the back up?

Emperor
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Instead of posting all over the forum the same question/comment 

Contact Sony directly

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

With this quality, I dont expect this phone will last two years warranty period that I have. But here is the catch up: we have warranty just and only on paper, but not in real. If I was read this forum that is full of Xperia z issues, never go to buy such phone. I have Xperia neo, and haven't got single issue on it, but now I'm scared. shame on you Sony, and thanks god that my tv is with back on it ( for now).
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Yes I contact them, and answer was that I'm quilt for my lifted back, this is some kind of issue from nature disaster, and not covered by warranty,Slightly smiling Face
Emperor
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

This forum is for users to help each other, you have a hardware issue, you have to take it to a Sony repair center. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

So I'm waiting real answers, not just words without meaning
Visitor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

i got the same problem dude and nothing will be repaired unless you pay.. my phone is 4 month old Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9