account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read this if you considering unlocking the boot loader or rooting your phone.

Important information

Please note that you may void the warranty of your phone and/or any warranty from your operator if you unlock the boot loader. You should only unlock the boot loader of your phone if you are an advanced user with good knowledge of the technology and risks involved.

For more information go here http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/

Please also note

The Sony Xperia support team will not be able provide any support, related to unlocking the boot loader or rooting your phone.

We also recommend you to read the below blogposts.

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2011/03/29/unlocking-the-boot-loader-in-the-new-xperia%e2%84%a2-smartphones/

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2011/04/14/option-to-unlock-the-boot-loader-now-available-for-advanced-developers/

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2011/09/28/sony-ericsson-supports-independent-developers/

Best regards
Sony Xperia support team

xa1 plus totally dead after flash oreo rom with flashtools

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

xa1 plus totally dead after flash oreo rom with flashtools

hi 

when i flash original rom of oreo to my xa1 plus with flashtools my phone dead completly just red led when conect the usb cable and can not go to flash mod 

can enybody help me plz

5 REPLIES 5
Visitor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: xa1 plus totally dead after flash oreo rom with flashtools

same problem here these customer sercice lazy  dont even reply..

Adviser
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

you can't do nothing,phone is hard bricked the only way is to send in service.I have the same issue with my XA1 i send them in service,i hope to get repaired for free..

Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

No my friend! I repaired the phone that same day. Although it took me 8 hours of continuous try and error session. Xperia companion doesn't work(it says bootloader is unlocked) , Just download that sony stock rom from official site there is a flash tool. Without pressing any keys just begin flashing, at first try phone successfuly flashed but didn't boot, then I update that flashing soft and flashed again, phone started 😯. But couldn't login to experience services since bootloader was unlocked. I relocked the bootloader(they say you can't). Got my phone back good as new.same day. Although it took me 8 hours of continuous try and error session. Xperia companion doesn't work(it says bootloader is unlocked) , Just download that sony stock rom from official site there is a flash tool. Without pressing any keys just begin flashing, at first try phone successfuly flashed but didn't boot, then I update that flashing soft and flashed again, phone started 😯. But couldn't login to experience services since bootloader was unlocked. I relocked the bootloader(they say you can't). Got my phone back good as new.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

my case is same as yours.. can you send me the link for those sony stock roms? 

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

hi Sir can you help me?

i have a trouble on flashtool for my xa1 plus g5416