account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about android 7.1.1 UI

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

about android 7.1.1 UI

Have anyone have problem of virtual buttons??

Because when I turn my screen(xperia x performance), the virtual buttons was locked in screen bottom(the virtual buttons at your left side).

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Different/wrong positon of software keys after 7.1.1 update

After 7.1.1 of Z5 there's some kind of odd issue. Different software keys layout after turning phone into landscape mode left/ right.

If I turn phone into landscape mode to the left - software keys and apps with menu button are together. Software keys are on right side.sketch-1500403804400.png

But if I turn phone into landscape mode to the right - software keys and apps with menu button are separated. Software keys are on lift side.sketch-1500403835141.png

Before 7.1.1 update they (software keys) were still on right side no matter left/right turn of landscape mode.

Any plans for this odd issue? It's really annoying and confusing after a years of "old" behavior and now, just like that you introduce this...

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Commissioner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Different/wrong positon of software keys after 7.1.1 update

@Christofer

Will be this issue fixed or should we get used to it?

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop