account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read this if you considering unlocking the boot loader or rooting your phone.

Important information

Please note that you may void the warranty of your phone and/or any warranty from your operator if you unlock the boot loader. You should only unlock the boot loader of your phone if you are an advanced user with good knowledge of the technology and risks involved.

For more information go here http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/

Please also note

The Sony Xperia support team will not be able provide any support, related to unlocking the boot loader or rooting your phone.

We also recommend you to read the below blogposts.

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2011/03/29/unlocking-the-boot-loader-in-the-new-xperia%e2%84%a2-smartphones/

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2011/04/14/option-to-unlock-the-boot-loader-now-available-for-advanced-developers/

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2011/09/28/sony-ericsson-supports-independent-developers/

Best regards
Sony Xperia support team

{ EMMA } Sony Flash tool for Xperia™ devices

One time poster
Message 81 of 135
Message 81 of 135

Re: { EMMA } Sony Flash tool for Xperia™ devices

Mady my day. Many thanks! It works!! =)

One time poster
Message 82 of 135
Message 82 of 135

Hi,

I followed the instructions of the installation of emma but after the installation Emma Application is not opening. I tried the same thing in different Windows, windows 7 and 10.

Thanks for your answer!

Regards,

cddichristian

One time poster
Message 83 of 135
Message 83 of 135

Hey,

My phone is locked and i dont remember the pattern can i still use emma.If not please guide me how to unlock it, preferably without using any data.

Thanks.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 84 of 135
Message 84 of 135

try it with window 7 or xp will really work 

One time poster
Message 85 of 135
Message 85 of 135

Hi. I've got an M4 aqua (E2303). developer.sonymobile.com says that it is supported by Emma, but when I try to connect my phone, Emma detects the phone and asks me to identify the device, there is nothing close to E2303 on the list. When I press cancel on dialog, suddenly it identifies my phone, but says that there are no services for my device.

One time poster
Message 86 of 135
Message 86 of 135

I have the same problem. Did you solve it, or received any usefull information?

One time poster
Message 87 of 135
Message 87 of 135

Hi there,

I have a D6543 bricked device, it is stuck on SONY logo for longer.

I tried to fix the software using a lot of tools: Xperia Companion, Flashtool and Emma, tried to use custom roms, like Cyanogen and Carbon too; no luck.

I have some questions:

#1 - Why EMMA shows up my device as D6503 instead of D6543? Is it right?

#2 - My device bricked after a official software update, but downgrading or upgrading the software didn't fixed it, may it be hardware bricked after the update? I know that it doesn't make sense, but can't figure out another explanation about it.

The best think I had made so far was: Use a combination of rooms and kernels to pass out the SONY logo, but then it stucked in the purple waves.

Can someone give me a light, please? Thanks.

UPDATE

Able to get the purple waves again using M5-Kernel-V3-L and D6543_23.5.A.1.291_1281-5466_R3D stock rom.

One time poster
Message 88 of 135
Message 88 of 135

follow all of ur instruction.....but the app said after coping the .ini file "AN APPLICATION ERROR HAS OCCURED, AND THE APPLICATION WILL EXIT, UNABLE TO LOGIN "

My recommendation is remove this software from the internet which have a silly login problem.u r a big company. i am a loyal user of sony. i have z1 z2 kdl-43w800c....ur loyalty r at stake. don't say u have not enough programmar to solve this problem.

One time poster
Message 89 of 135
Message 89 of 135

Hello

My Xperia XZ F8331 can't be updated with a "No available services marched the connected device" message, dispite this model is theorically supported. 

The update session is b26c82d5-4bb3-4477-b9a3-b88ea5fa128c.

Can you check, please?

Learner
Message 90 of 135
Message 90 of 135

Almost same here, but F8332, Xperia XZ DualSim...

Please refer to update session e64e9ce1-f7b8-4312-ae80-6f2f6c8f80f9 if you need to contact Emma support.

Device not identified..

Is any way to get device identified and update it to latest atm Android 7.0?

Thanks!

wbr, darhel.