account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to Sony's Developer Community!
This is where we discuss development related questions and share experiences using Sony SDK's
Regards
@SonyDevWorld

Wake/unlock by Fingerprint

Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Wake/unlock by Fingerprint

I have noticed a recurring issue when I wake the device by fingerprint to unlock the screen is black with the only visible items being the navigation bar, clock, and battery.

If the device is already unlocked then waking by fingerprint goes straight to the home screen.

If I wake by power button then unlock by fingerprint it goes to the home screen. 

I've tested again and the same issue recurs if the phone locks. Unlocking by fingerprint directly will go to a black screen. I have to sleep then wake the device by the power button. 

1 REPLY 1
Regular
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wake/unlock by Fingerprint

Same issue here.

But sometimes my device is rebooting when I try to wake it up via Fingerprint.