account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to Sony's Developer Community!
This is where we discuss development related questions and share experiences using Sony SDK's
Regards
@SonyDevWorld

Raw Support

Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Raw Support

I have a question to Sony Mobile, why is the raw support unabled? Why is it not pussible to activate this function, because Sony's camera app is just trash and has no funtions like HDR+ or Night Mode/Sight. So please let us use this option

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Raw Support

Yeah... no Raw, no Camera 2 API, shutter speed can only go as low as 1s. Temperature in Pro mode can only use preset.

Sony's cutting edge camera tech are no way to be found in there phones. Slightly frowning Face

Hope Sony can fix that, and perhaps update older phones.

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Raw Support

I dont even want them to develop such an app. They just need to let us to use the camera 2 api. I dont know why they prevent us to use it