account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to Sony's Developer Community!
This is where we discuss development related questions and share experiences using Sony SDK's
Regards
@SonyDevWorld

Question about can't get in the system

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Question about can't get in the system

I have been flash to the dp version many times, every time after I restart my phone I cannot enter the system and show the Android recovery interface

2 REPLIES 2
Developer World
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Question about can't get in the system

Hi @lcmagi 

Do you mean that you get stuck in the boot process and can not enter homescreen at all?

Br

Android 10 Beta team

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Question about can't get in the system

Thanks for the reply, I have solved out this problem. If I download my backup, it will crash and restart after using a moment, then I cannot enter the system at all, it can only restart to recovery. So I didn't download the backup date and use it as a new phone, now this question doesn't appear again.