account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to Sony's Developer Community!
This is where we discuss development related questions and share experiences using Sony SDK's
Regards
@SonyDevWorld

New XZ3 tester (updating posts)

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: New XZ3 tester

I left the camera opened.The screen went off and then,when after wake up, I tried to close the app.The device stucked and I restarted it after long press power button.At next restart,I saw  the message that it is beta version,like the message I saw on the first opening of the device running Q Beta.

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Nova Launcher (Prime) loads very slow and freezing after restarts. 

Again signal lost for much time.

EDIT: Problem with nova launcher seems to be solved with unistall/reinstall of the app. Clear cache didn't help.

Regular
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Got the message also yesterday when I had restarted my device.

Visitor
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Random reboots -- about 2-3 a day.

SMS is delayed sometimes

When trying to access the special app exceptions to disable battery optimization, settings force closes every time. 

Fast charging doesn't always work, even if it says it is charging rapidly. Rebooting usually fixes this.

Ponder going back to Pie every day, but this is what I signed up for and hoping the next beta in early June will address the big woes like SD card, etc. 

Learner
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Have we got beta 4?

Inhabitant
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Nothing yet. I installed for 3rd time the Q Beta but it is still in Beta 3