account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to Sony's Developer Community!
This is where we discuss development related questions and share experiences using Sony SDK's
Regards
@SonyDevWorld

Can not boot

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Can not boot

I have installed android Q successful , but now it can not boot up, at the first, it loop reboot automaticly, and then stuck in "xpria"

IMG_3792.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can not boot

Hi wnbot,

Thanks for reaching out. Is your device one of the supported ones and not a Dual Sim device?

Have you followed the instructions here:

https://developer.sony.com/develop/android-q-beta/   ?

If the device is supported and you have followed the instructions it "should" work.

Anyway you should be able to factory reset the device and see if there is any userdata left on the device that messes it up. Factory reset is best done in recovery mode, here are instructions on how to do that:

1. If your phone is on, power it off. If you have problems hold Power button and Volume up buttons until the device vibrates three times in a row (could take up to 70 seconds depending on circumstances). 
  2. When the device is off, hold down the Power and Volume down buttons. until the device vibrates once. Let go and you should soon enter Recovery mode.
  3. Using the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu, highlight Wipe data/factory reset.
  4. Press the Power button to select.
  5. Highlight and select Yes to confirm the reset.
  6. Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu. Press the Power button to select Reboot system now.

Hope this helps.

BR

Mattias

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

My device is H-9493 which is dual sim device.

I have followed the instruction installed Android Q successfully.

At first ,it seems good, but when I take it outside, it goes into reboot loop. 

I think maybe some sensor code (like motion sentor or whatever some monitor for motion) is incompatible with Android Q?

Regular
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Had also this issue.

Device was stuck on the boot logo. Had to push volume up + power button and the device rebooted normally.