account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

xperia 10 black screen after AOSP install

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

xperia 10 black screen after AOSP install

I have build last AOSP - rev: android-9.0.0_r35 exacly step by step following they Android 9 guide. After flashing it to device (xperia 10 - aosp_i4113-eng) phone is hanging on black screen just after SONY logo.

i have flashed using this commands:

fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img

and then oem part - as in instruction.

Please let me know what Im doing wrong. 

ps.

I already have reflashed system using flash tool and try fastboot again - the same result.

ps2.

I even have try to build kernel from scratch. Same situation. Phone will simply not boot ;( Black screen.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: xperia 10 black screen after AOSP install

Hi,

the hang bug was fixed and the Xperia 10 device boots fine with the latest code.

Regards

Alin