account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

What does not work with AOSP Pie for Xperia X Performance (F8132 and F8131)

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

What does not work with AOSP Pie for Xperia X Performance (F8132 and F8131)

I 've compiled and installed AOSP (Android Pie) from Sonys Open Devices page and it's running pretty well except for the following:

-) "Secure Startup" Option is broken - It kinda works but when you type in an incorrect PIN code the phone tells me that the code I entered was correct but that my data is corrupt and that I need to reset my phone. After a few restart attempts it then proceeds to work. Anyhow not working well and one little wrong click and the phone does a factory reset.

-) Fingerprint sensor - Works 90% of the time however if you "provoke" the phone by using a non-registered fingerprint a couple of times, turning the phone off and on, etc... Cannot say exactly what causes it - The phone reboots. Now this is not so bad, except that natural phone usage causes this once or twice a day - Random reboots through the fingerprint sensor. If I have no fingerprint registered the phone never reboots and all is good. So something is amiss here.

-) Bluetooth tends to fail somehow - It works and then after some random time people cannot understand me when I'm talking to them on the phone via my bluetooth headset

I've tested this pretty thouroughly and these are definetly issues. If anyone has some clues concerning a solution please do let me know.

I will try to post a catlog of the fingerprint sensor related reboots.