account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Remove/add apps from/to build

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Remove/add apps from/to build

Hello,

I'm new building Sony ROM's. I managed to build and flash 8.1 to my XA2. Later i discovered this is not officially suported... So now i want to build 9.0. I want to remove some apps, mail and maybe others. Can someone point me in the right direction how to do so?

2 REPLIES 2
Learner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Remove/add apps from/to build

I edit this file build/make/target/product/core.mk and was able to delete some apps. But 9.0 does not work well on XA2, when taking 1 picture the screen goes green.

Highlighted
Developer World
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Remove/add apps from/to build

Hi

please use the lates vendor binaries and code. The snapshot bugs has been fixed.

Regards

Alin