account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Building AOSP for G8341, failing

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Building AOSP for G8341, failing

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to build AOSP for G8341, just so I can start tweaking a few stuff on the kernel and playing around with options.
But I'm stuck with initial build, just to make a clear one.

This is the error I'm getting for a few days now, even after repo sync-ing and repo_update.sh, is it possible that nobody noticed this?

In file included from out/target/product/poplar/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_intermediates/libipt_ECN.c:11:
external/iptables/extensions/../include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_ECN.h:13:10: fatal error: 'linux/netfilter/xt_DSCP.h' file not found
#include <linux/netfilter/xt_DSCP.h>
         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
[ 69% 73254/105347] target StaticLib: libv8 (out/target/product/poplar/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libv8_intermediates/libv8.a)
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
21:15:33 ninja failed with: exit status 1

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Building AOSP for G8341, failing

Fixed, 

linux/netfilter/xt_DSCP.h

was named

linux/netfilter/xt_dscp.h