account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

there's an internal problem with your device

SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

there's an internal problem with your device

Hello
My build AOPS 8.1.0 (XZ1 G8342)
There is a message with my new build :
"there's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details."

Could you help me to resolve this issue ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: there's an internal problem with your device

Hi,

the problem is caused by the new vendor version checking (it dislpays that error if the vendor image version is too old )

This message will go away as soon as we will release vendor v13 and you will flash the new vendor image on your device

Regards

Alin

1 REPLY 1
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: there's an internal problem with your device

Hi,

the problem is caused by the new vendor version checking (it dislpays that error if the vendor image version is too old )

This message will go away as soon as we will release vendor v13 and you will flash the new vendor image on your device

Regards

Alin