account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

"Your Device is Corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot". Xperia XA2 Ultra

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

"Your Device is Corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot". Xperia XA2 Ultra

I flashed to Android Pie for my XA2 Ultra H4213 using FLASHTOOL. It gave me couple of errors but somehow I proceeded to flash the new official rom. After flashing, my phone stucked on the "SONY" boot logo screen for almos 10 mins and wouldn't respond. After couple of restarts trying to find a way to make it work, it suddenly started to give me message on poweing on that "Your device is corrupt. It cannot be trusted and will not boot". Now I am stuck with this screen whenever I try to power it on. I can go to FASTBOOT mode and FLASHMODE though and tried flashing OREO Rom but then the same message again. It seems like my phone is Soft-Bricked. Can you guys give me any workaround? And the new FLASHTOOL gave me this message while I was flashing Android PIE. 

"No partition delivery included.
Maybe a bundle created with a previous release of Flashtool.
Do you want to continue ?"
And then:
"Those data are not in the FSC script and will be skipped: PARTITION,PERSIST.
Do you want to continue ?"

Have these errors gave me this problem? 

kindly i need a quick solution. I hope there will be a fix for this or some working guide. I appreciate your help.

1 REPLY 1
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: "Your Device is Corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot". Xperia XA2 Ultra

Hi,

unfortunatly you did not use our flashtool and we can not provide support for an unknown state

Please try to reflash the phone using the Sony Flashtool

https://developer.sony.com/develop/open-devices/get-started/flash-tool/

Regards

Alin