account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Xperia Z1 battery comes down from 90% to zero within 1 minute of use and gets shutdown.

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Z1 battery comes down from 90% to zero within 1 minute of use and gets shutdown.

i have xperia Z1 C6903, as i upgraded from kitkat 4.4.4. to loilipop , it started malfunctioning. the battery drains out very quciky, i can barely use my phone for 1 minute, and battery goes down from 90% to 0% suddenly within 1 minute of use and phone shutdwons.
but if i use my phone while keeping it on charge, the phone do not shutdown but the battery % keep decreasing .

i have tried phone repair  2 times, while using sony companion software but the problem still persists. 
i have tried factory reset too, but it didnt work.

and 1 last thing, i have checked the battery status, it says battery health is good. 
please tell me ? what should i do now ???

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia Z1 battery comes down from 90% to zero within 1 minute of use and gets shutdown.

Hi @syedawais73,

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this.

At this stage, I would recommend you have your battery assessed by your Local support team.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xperia Z1 battery comes down from 90% to zero within 1 minute of use and gets shutdown.

thanks for answering the  query,   Slightly smiling Face 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@syedawais73,

You've completed all the other steps. Good luck Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.