account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Recovery

Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Recovery

Help me I am unable to install custom recovery on my z ultra c6802 it says no recovery partition found,help
6 REPLIES 6
Developer World
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Recovery

Hi

You have to install the latest official software form Sony using Emma,

after this you have to install bootloader or TA update using Emma,

and the last step is to flash a working recovery image using fastboot on the device.

#fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Regards

Alin

Apprentice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

It shows no services available for your device
Developer World
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

I know and we are working to fix the problem ASAP

Regards

Alin

Apprentice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Are there any plans to provide RRO support for stock ROMS atleast provide RRO supports to older z series if you can't provide 6.0
One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Is there any progress in this question?

When connecting my D6603 with unlocked bootloader to Emma the only service indicated is a software package of October 2015 A......200.

After flashing this - with Emma saying succesfully done - and reconnecting the phone to Emma the same service is indicated as necessary service.

There is no service shown for TA update as indicated in Alin's post on 2015, May 18th.

Is there a way to check the bootloader version (old/new) in the phone?

kr

Frank

Apprentice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Make sure you are running on the latest update,if you are then you are on new bootloader