account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Camera on D2203 (flamingo)

Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Camera on D2203 (flamingo)

I'm very sorry if this is starting to be annoying, but

Are there still plans for a Camera implementation for D2203 in either Lollipop or Marshmallow? Any guesstimate on when this might happen?

I have been stuck on grandpa KitKat for years now, but I just don't see any point upgrading when it sacrifices my Camera.

And KitKat is starting to really get on my nerves Slightly frowning Face

1 REPLY 1
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Camera on D2203 (flamingo)

hi

For the moment all our efforts are focused on fixing the bugs on all other devices and implementing the new devices

I am sorry but for the moment there is no news regarding the camera for the yukon devices on the AOSP

Regards

Alin