account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Xperia E1

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Xperia E1

Many of the developers and noob buildesrs over at xda are having having problems building or porting roms for the xperia e1 model .So this is a request for full open source for xperia e1 model. 

Thanks for your time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Developer World
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xperia E1

Hey

Unfortunatly Xperia E1 can not fit under the Open Devices Program because AOSP does not support the platform without patches

Br

Alin

7 REPLIES
Developer World
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hey

Unfortunatly Xperia E1 can not fit under the Open Devices Program because AOSP does not support the platform without patches

Br

Alin

One time poster
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

But what is the problem to share the sources (device tree/kernel) and patchs or just put a warning in device tree?

The Sony, in my opinion, is the best compared to all other companies, but why not give the source for the low end device, ever broken?

Rookie
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Kernel source for the Xperia E1 is available as a tarball on the "Xperia open source archives" site. I'm running a custom-built kernel on my Xperia E1 (D2114). I documented what I did here:

https://github.com/mpersano/xperia-e1-kernel-patches/blob/master/README.md

One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

goodnight hello someone can help me upgrade my phone calls and now .what did not give me ... good network signal bars appear indicates the network pero..me not enter or leave disponible..no calls or mensajes..y in reports cellular network in rooming..no dice..no ajustes..me emergencias..nada..que only I can do ..

One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Developer World
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Hi

all Open source archives for all phones can be found on our website

https://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/xperia-open-source-archives/

To have support for your device you have to find the one that matches your software version

Regards

Alin

One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Thanks  memurlar