account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

How to root my Sony Xperia T3 model 5106

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

How to root my Sony Xperia T3 model 5106

Hola buen día a todos quiero rootear mi Sony Xperia T3 modelo 5106 pero lo he intentado de varias maneras y no he podido hacerlo alguien me puede ayudar o decirme como hacerlo o que programa necesito descargar para hacerlo y gracias pos su ayuda

Hello good day everyone I want to root my Sony Xperia T3 model 5106 but I have tried it in several ways and I could not do it someone can help me or tell me how to do it or what program I need to download to do it and thanks for your help

-GT

1 REPLY
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to root my Sony Xperia T3 model 5106

Hi

what do you understand by rooting the device?

Do you want to get SuperSU (admin rights for console and apps) or to unlock the bootloader?

regards

Alin