account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Help me Flastools ERROR - Processing of system.sin finished with errors on d2005

Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Help me Flastools ERROR - Processing of system.sin finished with errors on d2005

system.sin file is not able to flash using flashtool. Flashtool throws error err_severity=minor err_code= 0017 err_dynamic= fac_rt_flashdrivers err hardware time_out.

I am trying to flash stock ftf on xperia e1 d2005. Every sin file is flashed except system.sin file

1 REPLY 1
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help me Flastools ERROR - Processing of system.sin finished with errors on d2005

Hi,

please post the UUID  from your failing flash or the logs so that we can check what is wrong

Regards

Alin