account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Open Devices community!

This is where we discuss open source and development related questions on our Open Devices initiative.

Bugs

Developer World
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Bugs

Hi All

In case you find bugs in Android post them here and we can see how we can solve them

Regards

Alin

2 REPLIES 2
Rookie
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bugs

I'm running a custom-built kernel on my Xperia E1 (D2114). In the process of getting the kernel to run on my phone, I found what seemed to be several small bugs;

• Improper use of sizeof in the akm8963 compass driver and in Qualcomm's BlueZ
  • Wrong number of cpu sensors in qcom,msm-thermal in the device tree
  • Incorrect handling of a binary attribute in the sensors sysfs class

My patches are here: https://github.com/mpersano/xperia-e1-kernel-patches/

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a branch for this kernel on github, so I can't submit a pull request. Is there another way to submit these?

Developer World
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bugs

Hi,

i am sorry but this model is not suported by our project

Regards

Alin