account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia xz3 camera show "all content" insteat of just showing the 100andro folder. How fix this?

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony Xperia xz3 camera show "all content" insteat of just showing the 100andro folder. How fix this?

#xperia #xz3 #xperiaxz3 #sonyxperia 

2 REPLIES 2
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony Xperia xz3 camera show "all content" insteat of just showing the 100andro folder.

I assume what you want is for the your photos app to show only pictures taken with the camera. The following applies to Xperia phones using Android 8.0; I'm not sure it's exactly the same for Android 9.0:

If you're using the Sony Album app, go to the upper left corner menu--> select Xperia Camera rather than Folders or All content

If you're using Google Photos app, then select Albums from the bottom panel and tap on Camera.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony Xperia xz3 camera show "all content" insteat of just showing the 100andro folder.

I believe that you did not understand the issue. The problem is on the Camera App that is showing all of the photos taken and the other images and pictures from the other apps. 

And the camera app should only be showning the photos taken and stored on the 100andro folder, not from all the folders.

I have the xperia xz3 with android 9