account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia XZ order pictures by date

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Sony Xperia XZ order pictures by date

I don't think anyone can help because I tried and is impossible to put videos and.photos in the order in wich  I downloaded them to the phone. They appear in orderof when were taken  so each time I download, it appears on a random position in my pictures, instead of in the last or first position.

I think is a serious issue they should solve. By now, all you can do is to download a different images, gallery manager. And it sounds very bad about Sony when you have  to tell people that you have to download a different gallery manager because the Sony one is crap.