account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Rendering of zoomed picture slow with Nougat

Learner
Message 51 of 56
Message 51 of 56

Re: Loading full quality photos Camera & Album is slow

I have x compact and pictures loading is very very slowly. I waiting oreo to fix it

Adviser
Message 52 of 56
Message 52 of 56

Re: Loading full quality photos Camera & Album is slow

Unfortunately Sony in the last time don't fix anything!

One time poster
Message 53 of 56
Message 53 of 56

Re: Rendering of zoomed picture slow with Nougat

Problem still persists in Oreo (x compact)..

One time poster
Message 54 of 56
Message 54 of 56

Xperia X is my phone. Oreo 8.0.0.  I just by it but I not like it after when  I used it. It have the issue as below:

1, it spend many man many time to render pictures that I take by this phone.

2, I can zoom any pictures on my social networks application. When I zoom picture it had make to lost more quality pictures when I compared with other company smart phones

3, when I make a calling it sound is not good. And if open speaker it really not good ( low sound)

Hello Sony. Please solve it and must solve it as to well 

Visitor
Message 55 of 56
Message 55 of 56

Having the same problems for over 2 years with my Sony Xperia Z5 Compact. It is very disappointing for me to see, that Sony is not capable of fixing such small issues for a long period and that those persist even in the recent models. I was thinking about buying the new XZ1 Compact, but after reading this - I will definitely not. I mean, how can a smartphone be so powerful, nice and compact, and also so disappointing in these specific performance questions. Very sad, Sony!

And the best:

Think about the estimated number of unrecorded cases (I was just signing in here to write this one reply) / people who will not buy Sony again because of this, and Sony is wondering why nobody buys a Sony Smartphone again Grinning Face

Poor Sony, change your internal customer care structure!

One time poster
Message 56 of 56
Message 56 of 56

Having the same issues for this time and agree with it, very sad Sony ...