account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Rendering of zoomed picture slow with Nougat

Adviser
Message 1 of 56
Message 1 of 56

Rendering of zoomed picture slow with Nougat

After the Nougat update, the rendering of zoomed picture it's very very slow! 10 seconds some times. I've some trouble also with the blue tooth connection with my car. Some times I've to start it manually.
55 REPLIES 55
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 56
Message 2 of 56

Re: Rendering of zoomed picture slow with Nougat

can you try if this happens while you are on safe mode?

since you recently updated, you can try to perform software repair using Xperia Companion

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Message 3 of 56
Message 3 of 56

Reported here:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ/Nougat-X-Reality-and-Super-Vivid-mode-bug-on-loading-photos/...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 4 of 56
Message 4 of 56

After 7.0 Album app takes too much time to load images

After 7.0 Album app takes too much time to load images compeletly(I mean it's very last and perfect state). It was just a few seconds before update.
Message 5 of 56
Message 5 of 56

Re: After 7.0 Album app takes too much time to load images

@D13rsx

Try clearing your Album app cache:

- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Album -> Force stop, then go to Storage -> Clear data and restart your phone.

PS: This will not delete your photos.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Adviser
Message 6 of 56
Message 6 of 56

This procedure don't work. I also repaired the phone and rest all to default but nothing. Don't tell me to send the phone to Sony, because with Android 6 was perfect Et now a lot of people have this problem. It's only a bug and we wait a lot of time for solving this!
One time poster
Message 7 of 56
Message 7 of 56

Very slow zoom..! 10 sec wait..! Slightly frowning Face
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 8 of 56
Message 8 of 56

Have you sold your problem?, also tell me solution, I am facing the same problem.

Adviser
Message 9 of 56
Message 9 of 56

No, the problem persist!!!
Message 10 of 56
Message 10 of 56

Same on Z5 compact.
Doesnt matter if bravia engine is turned on, or off. Not only in stock gallery, but also with 3th party apps.
Seems like some hardware support is missing for gpu rendering. Is it possible? Only 1 of 8 cores is on full load when rendering full size image.
Update: Tried to force 2d gpu rendering in dev settings, but still no effect...