account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Picture appearing issue

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Picture appearing issue

Hi! I use Sony xperia x and when I open a photo it automatically edits how the photo looks like. It applies some filters and makes the quality better. But the original file is not changed. It just show the better variant of my photo for me but these changes are just temporary, they are not saved! My question is how to save the picture in this new look? I love how my pics look like in my Sony phone and I also want to print them or post to Facebook in this good quality! Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Picture appearing issue

@MariKoroleva

This was introduced back with the Sony Xperia S, yeah, back in 2012, ever since then it has been escalated that we, users, would like to have the option to save both pictures, the original picture and the enhanced picture

there's only one way to save it, a screenshot, that's the only way to do so. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Mobile Bravia Engine

Xperia S    

Xperia T

Mobile Bravia Engine 2

Xperia Z

Xperia ZL

Xperia V

X-Reality for mobile

Xperia Z1 

Xperia Z2

Super-vivid mode, X-Reality for mobile 

Xperia Z3

Xperia Z3+

Super-vivid mode, X-Reality for mobile, Dynamic Contrast Enhancer

Xperia Z5, Z5 compact, Z5 Premium

Xperia X, X Performance

Xperia XZ, XZ Premium

Xperia XZs

Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Super-vivid mode

Xperia XZ1

X-Reality™ for mobile HDR up-conversion, Supervivid mode

Xperia XZ2

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Oh no! This is so disappointing!