account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Photos

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Photos

I can't open my photos, it's showing me that photos has stopped so I don't know how to open them now. What I'm supposed to do?
6 REPLIES 6
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Photos

Do they open with the Album app - Are the images on an SD card?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Sage
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

@Ola3

If you are using buit in album app then go to settings--apps--all--album and clear cache and data then uninstall updates restart your phone update album app again and check if your issue persist.

Visitor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

yeas they open with the album app

Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

I did that and still when I go to the photos, they won't open.

Sage
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@Ola3

Can yu post a screenshot of the issue when it happens by uploading here or to external site and share the link?

Are your photos saved on SD card as asked by Thommo?

Forum Legend
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I've never used the Photo's app but when I opened the app I found it to be an app that uses the cloud to store or save photo's, could this be the issue

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman