account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

No photos under album

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

No photos under album

Hi, This ajay from Mumbai,India.

please help me with my Device xperia P LT22, as i am not able to open my Media folder.

it is showing blank when tried to access. i have attached couple of snips.

xperiaP1.png

xperiaP2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: No photos under album

@AjayD Settings-apps-all, look for album, force stop and clear data. Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

@AjayD Settings-apps-all, look for album, force stop and clear data. Restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Most likely a software problem. If alexdon's suggestion doesn't work, contact your local service center and have them do a software update on the Album app. I had a similar problem with my Xperia go years ago and had it repaired within 4 hours. 

Rookie
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hi alexdon,
Thanks a lot.....it worked!
i am able to access all my photos now.
Rookie
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hi SMRTLin,

Thanks for the suggestion, but alexdon's solution worked.....thanks a lot both of you again.

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@AjayD It might happen again, I had similar issues on my old Xperia P. But you can always do the same and it should help.

Rookie
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Noted...thank you!

Visitor
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hi to anyone. I'm having the same problem so I follow your tip, but now is even worse, I cannot fin anymore my files even in File Commander! Before I was able to see the pictures Album>all content> but not in folders or video. Actually now nothing at all!

But the size of nternal storage is full at 75%... I am stucked i dont' know what to do..