account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Duplicate images in Album application

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 10 of 150
Message 10 of 150

Re: Album problem of Z1 compact

Does not fix it...
Message 11 of 150
Message 11 of 150

Re: Album problem of Z1 compact

Try settings-apps-all-media storage,force stop and clear data.Restart your device.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Commissioner
Message 12 of 150
Message 12 of 150

Re: Reoccurring Thumbnails on the Z1 Compact

Settings > apps > all > album > clear data > restart your phone  does not work at all

I fixed it by putting a .nomedia file in the cache dir

Commissioner
Message 13 of 150
Message 13 of 150

I just did an update service hoping is fixing another issue and the thumbnail thing is back...

Man is a buggy phone.

Have to fix it again and really annoys me Slightly frowning Face

Visitor
Message 14 of 150
Message 14 of 150

Could you please tell me where the cache directory is?

Message 16 of 150
Message 16 of 150

Re: album's problem

It should not do that.Are you using any 3rd party apps?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 17 of 150
Message 17 of 150

My phone is also doing this. I am becoming increasingly frustrated. What 3rd party apps are you talking about?
Message 18 of 150
Message 18 of 150

Camera apps.Check if the same occurs in safe mode:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008

Visitor
Message 19 of 150
Message 19 of 150

The same issues occur in safe mode. The photos do not have a particular order
Message 20 of 150
Message 20 of 150

Can you give an example of how it is saved in multiple times?