account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't find videos in playmemories

Highlighted
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Can't find videos in playmemories

Hey everyone, please help. My photos have moved over to playmemories but my videos aren't showing there but they are no longer showing in album either. My recent Ines are but these are from last year. I can view the photos took on that day but the videos are no where to be seen!
3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't find videos in playmemories

@Staceysonyuser

Have you deleted them from the phone? you can use the file commander to look for the videos

Internal Storage/SD card > DCIM > 100Andro 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I definitely haven't deleted them. I couldn't find them in file commander either, just the photos.
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Staceysonyuser

I haven't used playmemories in quite a while, I know Google Photos has an option to delete the photos/videos once they are uploaded to their servers, not sure if playmemories has this option. 

Where were you saving the videos? (SD card or internal storage)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)