account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Can't delete pictures in Album after 7.1.1 update

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 31 of 125
Message 31 of 125

Re: Can't delete pictures in Album after 7.1.1 update

Yes, I have the same problem

One time poster
Message 32 of 125
Message 32 of 125

Hi.. Won't this wipe all photos if I clear storage? 

Thanks 

Learner
Message 33 of 125
Message 33 of 125

My XC can't delete pics too, though it can be solved by using Album->Setting->find & fix  problems, 

but this bug must be solved by Sony.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 34 of 125
Message 34 of 125

Album app not working after Nougat update

I just updated my phone to Nougat and now my Album app doesn't work. I can't save photos to the device by capturing from camera or by downloading or by taking a screen shots. And also I can't delete or move any photo from my album. I tried to fix this issue by rebooting but it doesn't work.I try to avoid the factory reset, so I don't lose all my photos. Anything else I could do to fix it?

One time poster
Message 35 of 125
Message 35 of 125

it works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One time poster
Message 36 of 125
Message 36 of 125

Contacts disappear

Hi guys, 

After i restart my phone, suddenly some of my recently called contacts has disappeared without any reason and they showed up as normal numbers with no name, please help me out with this. 

One time poster
Message 37 of 125
Message 37 of 125

Xperia x compact 7.1.1 update problem

After update to 7.1.1 pic delet from glary can deleted from folder but then also show in glary till phone will not restart agin ...after delete pic from glarry have to restart phone to remove thumbnails from glarry so plz resovle this issue as soon as possible...

One time poster
Message 38 of 125
Message 38 of 125

7.1.1 problems

I have Xperia z5 premium dual..after update to nought 7.1.1 my album app can't able to delete any photos what can I do thanks...

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 39 of 125
Message 39 of 125

Re: 7.1.1 problems

move anything out of the album folder in file manager and delete the original folders, then clear the album app cache, and then go into the app options and find and fix errors

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
One time poster
Message 40 of 125
Message 40 of 125

Re: 7.1.1 problems

Tengo el mismo problema con el borrar las fotos que están en el álbum.  Alguna solución en español?  Este Android 7.1.1 vino con muchos problemas, no entiendo como Sony aprobó esto.